Better Hearing – Maximum AffordabilityPosted on February 21, 2014 by ECR Louisville in Blog, Hearing Loss
Your hearing instrument costs will be determined during your comprehensive hearing evaluation. Each patient’s treatment plan is matched to their hearing correction needs. During your hearing assessment, you will be provided with a treatment quote, as well as financing options.
Avada Hearing Aids Are
- Avada Financing – There are a variety of financing options available to pay for your hearing investment. Some payment plans are as low as $40 an ear per month!
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) – For budgeting purposes, Avada recommends scheduling your exam first, so you will know how much to invest in your FSA.
- Health Spending Accounts (HSAs) – For budgeting purposes, Avada recommends scheduling your exam first, so you will know how much to invest in your HSA.
- Tax Refunds – If you are certain you will be receiving a tax refund, then you may consider investing it in better hearing.
- Insurance Coverage/Discounts – Please contact your insurance provider or employer to determine whether you might be eligible for a discount or medical coverage.
About The Author: